My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Monday, August 10, 2009

I Did It Again!!


So you all know my "addiction" to ribbons. Well, on Friday I went to a warehouse where they sold ribbon, LOTS AND LOTS of ribbons. I was so excited that started to get a headache from taking it all in. Rows of ribbons, boxes of ribbons, bags of ribbons. WOW! Where do I start? There was so much to look through, I took my time, but I could of spent at least two hours there. But I didn't, I had to run errands, and I kept telling myself that, we need food in the house, my kitty's need food, we all have to eat!! So, I looked through the bins and bought some ribbons, I didn't stay too long. I put them on my Etsy shop to sell. Since the ribbons come in yards and yards that you have to purchase, I will use them for my crafts and sewing and if anyone would like some, I will be selling them on my Etsy shop as well.
www.casabella2006.etsy.com
So, my addiction was satisfied for now....LOL. But I got some pretty ones and I'm excited to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.