My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blogging Partner



I had to share this with all those kitty lovers out there, every time I come into our home office to work my Latte, comes in to join me. She finds the perfect spot behind the computer to curl up. She will lay her head on our adding machine which looks so uncomfortable, but she doesn't seem to mind. Well today, I thought I'd lay a blanket there for her. As soon as she saw that, she jumped on the desk and curled right up. My poor little girl, I've been forcing pills down her throat since Tuesday, and it is DRAMA!!! I have to wrap her in a blanket tightly, place my one leg over her and pry her mouth open. She will let out a scream for every pill I give her. It's pretty dramatic, but she gets lots of kisses after all that and then a treat. She's never been sick before, so this is pretty tramautizing for her. So now she's exhausted from me giving her medicine. So as I do a blog surfing and typing in my post, she curls up on the desk, very loyal to her mean "nurse", purrrring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.