My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Tuesday, May 5, 2009



Well, its been quite some time since I blogged. Way too long. I don't know why, because I do enjoy doing this. Maybe too much. Once I start, I can't get off the computer. Oh well, here I am and here is my last sewing creation. I really enjoy making aprons. This one I made for a dear friend who lives in Upstate NY, we visited them back in March and we had such a great time. So I wanted to send her an apron. It has tea cups and teapots with sayings. She and her husband LOVE tea. They introduced me to some loose tea and I'm addicted. Just love it. I have one to two cups a day. So I thought I'd make her an apron with tea all over it. Of course, I've yet to mail it. It's all packaged and ready to go, but for some reason I just hate going to the Post Office, but this gift is way over due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.