My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Craft Show



My friend, Valerie and I, are getting ready for another show this Saturday. The show is in Cascade, MD at the Ft. Ritchie Community Center. This time I'm trying to make some pretty clipboards. Of course, this isn't a new idea. It's been done by others and I thought, "I could do that". I collect scrapbook paper and all kinds of stickers and fun stuff. I like paper crafting and so does Valerie. So we attempting this project. My workstation looked like it exploded. But that's how I work. Then when I'm done, you wouldn't be able to tell I was even there. I love my workshop. My hubby gave up the "man room" for me. Since I love to sew, scrapbook, and do crafting, he gave me the room beside the garage. I'll have to take pictures and post them. It's a great room, my getaway. And as you see, I even have tea there. I do have pretty tea cups, I just need to get them out, since tea is much better in dainty girly teacups.
So, I've been working hard getting ready for the show and I can't wait. All I need to do is add ribbon to my clipboards and I'm ready to go. Oh my, it's only 3 days away, no stress.............

2 comments:

  1. love the clipboards..
    So good to see back blogging...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I missed it. Too much going on. So yesterday I felt inspired. I think when I do my crafts or sewing, it inspires me to do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.