My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Craft Show







So we did our Spring Show last weekend. Sadly, it wasn't the best show we ever did. The crowd was very slim. What were we thinking!!! It's spring, people are landscaping, planting their flowers and their veggies. That's what I would of been doing if I were home then. I never even thought about it. I just got excited about doing a show. We do well at craft shows and I thought, great another one to do and sell!!! So from now on, no more shows in mid spring or early summer. People are vacationing in the summer time as well. So note to self "do shows that are in the fall time and late winter/early spring".
But as you can see we did have a pretty booth. I love all the colors it's just cheerful.
We're looking forward to the next one. Which is in July, if we choose to do that one. Otherwise there's one in August as well. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Arlene,
    Don't give just because one bad show, you have great sellable merchandise. I really like the clipboards they are pretty, and your booth was very nice looking. Great Job!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know.I just realized there are some times of the year where having a show may not be a good time. Early spring being one of them. But I had fun and look forward to the next one. Thanks Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.