My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Ok, so when I first started this blog, I started out saying how excited I was that Spring was finally coming. My flowers are coming through, everything is so green. I weeded a little this morning. Now I need to go and buy flowers. But in March I started these Tomato Seedlings. I have 4 dozen of them. Now, I won't plant them all, I will give some away to family and friends but I will plant at least a dozen or more. They were given to me from a friend and she does hers by seed. They're heirloom. I've never done heirloom before. Some of the plants I never heard of. But since I like making my own salsa and spaghetti sauce, she thought I would love these. So right now, they're growing quickly. I water them every other day and I can't wait to get them in the ground. This will be my first time doing it this way. Otherwise, I go to the nursery and by the plants. So I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.