My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Adventure

So DH and I are planning a new
adventure!
We have our home on the market,
yes I know,
of all times, right?
It's one of those things, you know,
there's someone
out there who's looking for a home
like ours
in this area,
we hope.
Today is a week it's been for sale
and we've had
one showing, so that's good.
We'll have our first
Open House
on Sunday,
so we shall see.
But in the meantime, we've
been busy
staging our home.
Fresh paint,
organizing,
rearranging,
cleaning,
etc..
Our Kitchen:

Dining Room
Sitting Area
Living Room
Master Bedroom
lots and lots of stuff to
get our home
ready.
This is our first house together
so it's hard to
try and let it go but
at the same time
we're excited about our future
plans and are ready
to move forward.
No matter where we live
it will be our home.
It's kind of exciting
decorating a new place,
although we'll be renting
for a bit
so we can't do
whatever we want,
but
that's
OK,
we're ready to let some one
else worry
about the leak
under the sink,
or the toilet
not working.
And we'll
get to live outside
of a
big city,
and I am a city girl
at heart
so it'll be fun.
We shall see what happens.
On a cute note,
here are my
"kids"
looking so cute
Kahlua was trying to figure
out how
he could
fit in there with them,
but it wasn't happening,
poor baby!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I wonder where you are moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update...been thinking of you! Wow, what an adventure! :) So excited for you. But yes, I can understand it's a bitter sweet thing to leave your first home together (we felt the same when we moved back to Canada after living in The Netherlands in our own place). Wish you both all the best, and Jah's blessing! Keep us posted on how things go. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.