My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crafting Projects Underway

Good evening! Hope you're all well
on this chilly Sunday.
The sun was shining today, it was
beautiful, then suddenly
it started to
snow heavily as we sat at a pizza
shop, having a late
lunch early dinner, it looked
so pretty
but the temperature dropped
suddenly and the
winds picked up and all of a
sudden I changed
my mind on how lovely a day it
was! Oh well.
But I am happy to have one of
my Craft Show
projects finished. Remember
those papers
on my last post? No,
well, then here it is once
again
I LOVE scrapbook paper,
almost too much.
I buy them when they're on
sale, just
because, and I justify it
that one day
I will use them and I do,
honestly I do
as you can see in the following
pictures





(Here's that pretty lilac
one I really
like)

I've made this one twice
and its sold
quickly, so I had more of
this paper,
the last one so hopefully
it'll sell as
quickly as the other times.
I only made six,
two large and 4 mini's.
I have two more
larger ones already made
but I have no picture
of, sorry.
I like to keep them fairly
simple,
I'd like my clipboards
to be used
and I feel if they have
too much
stuff on them, then you
can't write on
them, and I don't want
people to find
them just pretty, I want
them to be
practical as well, but
that's just me,
I know those who've purchased
them have stated
they're for someone who needs
something to write
on because of their occupation
so that makes me feel
good. They'll be
put to good use.
So I feel good getting
these done,
I am making some brooches
to take along,
and they're almost done,
but they need
just a few more finishing
touches, then I'll
show you.
I'd love to be able to make
some purses
and aprons, but not sure if
I'll be
able to, I have some made
but I'd hope
to make some more, maybe I
will, we shall
see what this week brings.
Well, good-bye for
now.
Click on Link below to
view other
great projects.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love scrapbook papers, too, just because they are so pretty. I did a few mini clipboards recently and I think I will be adding some more ribbon to one of them {that I started to add ribbon to}. I think it looks much better with lots of ribbons on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a cooolllld weekend wasn't it? Though it didn't snow over here it was still awful cold.
    The clipboards you made are very pretty! I love scrapbook papers too ... making them is just as fun also! =))
    I'm sure you are going to be quite the busy bee this week. Looks like you are coming along nicely in getting things ready for your craft show! Well take care and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    I think I like the third from the top the best. (with the lovely ball gown in the corner).

    I have one that I purchased last year that I use all the time. It acts as the base for my mouse pad and wireless mouse. Its easier on my shoulder to be able to hold it in my lap when surfing the net. :-)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely ! Great work !
    Have fun on your craft show and don't over do it ... ;-) !
    Many Hugs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I LOVE that lilac clipboard! You are so talented and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.