My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hibernation Almost Over

OK, so I know I said I was going to post more pictures of our home make over, before and afters,
BUT
We ended up taking a winter break!
We've done so much work, so much painting, so much demolishing, so much of so many things,
we took a break.
We have a list, you know those little projects that seem such a pain to start because they're tedious ones, but they need to be done,
DH wanted a break and I don't blame him,
he did so much himself,
(we're getting old)
so now winter is slowly behind us, trees are budding, bulbs are coming up
and we have A LOT of yard work to do as well.
So the list is growing
and when this month is over, we'll get back to it.
 
(fabric.com)
 
I ordered fabric for our living room windows, getting ready for summer colors.
Looking through plant catalogs and websites getting ideas for our small front yard, which we have some major things to do to.
So, although they're calling for snow tonight into tomorrow, Spring is just around the corner and our list is getting bigger.
Here we go again!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.