My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Friday, December 2, 2011

So Much To Say, So Little Time

As you can see, I've posted so very little these past few months.
Our lives here have suddenly taken on a very busy
course, like so many of you,
so busy that I don't have time to sit and play on the computer
and read some of my favorite blogs.
I also don't have time to write on my own blog.
Is this good-bye?
Not right now, every now and then I will post, but if it is far and
few in between, then it may one day be.
So you won't see many new posts, maybe once a month, maybe
more, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.