My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Monday, September 5, 2011

Great Reading!

Wow, is it September all ready?!
Beautiful weather so far
but looks like we're in for lots of rain
which I hope will give us
a pretty and colorful Fall around here.
So we spent the weekend at the
Beach,
One of my most FAVORITE places on the
earth,
and I read a book that will bring some tears
to your eyes.
It's not a happy book, or a funny book,
but one that is based on
actual events that took place in France,
one that I never heard of until I read this book,
It's a movie now, which I wanted to read before
seeing the movie,
but now, I will wait until I can rent it because
this is a movie I'd rather see
at home and not in theatre's, with a box of
tissue beside me.
It is a really good book, don't let the fact that
it is sad scare you,
it's a piece of history.
The character's are not real.
Hope you're having a nice long weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.