My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Thursday, November 11, 2010

Organic Make-up Call!

Good morning out there in
blog land.
Today is a beautiful, crisp Fall 
day, 
which if you haven't figured
out already, 
I LOVE FALL!
Anyway, 
I've been having skin issues
lately,
on my face.
Now I know I am getting
older
because I've NEVER had
skin issues.
But I'm dealing with inflamed
redness around
my nose
and it goes from being
tender
to itchy.
Not pleasant!
So it may be time for me
to try
Organic
make-up.
Who would of thought?!
So are any of you
using any
organic products,
mainly make-up
you know,
concealer,
face powder,
blush 
things like these?
There are so many websites
its hard to know which
to trust.
Leave me a comment
and let me know.
Don't forget to 
sign up for 
the

3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year too, but as the weather gets colder and drier, so does my skin. heh! I have very sensitive skin and I use Everyday Minerals for my make-up. They're mineral based products, not to mention they're very reasonably priced!

    https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMMM! Thank you so much for that, I'm on their site now. Cute website and prices do seem pretty good! Thanks my dear sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check on that site as well... LOL... specially since it is mineral make up and for less.
    I was going to tell you about www.janeiredale.com (main site) /
    http://shop.janeiredale.com/ (shop site), mineral as well. I used their mineral base pressed powder and their translucent pressed powder (for few years now), but they are a bit pricey... though shipping is free.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.