My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Diet??!!

Hello, all, are you feeling the cold?
It feels like Fall here.
Cold, wet, damp, YUCKY!
But a great day for
Lentil Stew which I love making
and eating,
but I found out today,
NO MORE LENTILS FOR ME!!
So disappointing!
But I'm desperate so I 'll listen.
I know I've posted this
before,
but I have digestive issues which
has led me to a
Gluten Free
Wheat Free
way of living, but there is still
some issues
I'm dealing with.
So after much research, and
frustrations,
I kept stumbling upon this
Blood Type Diet.
Have you heard of this before?
Well, it's very interesting.
I've read many
websites between last night
and today.
There are many restrictions
but nothing
that I can't handle.
At this point
I will do anything.
One of the
sites even had recipes
for all
blood types which is very
helpful.
So I will start one day
at a time.
I know many of you out there
also deal
with these issues and so many
of you have some
great blogs or sites which
I've found helpful.
So I will be posting my
journey of this new
diet that I'm going to try
and that I
hope is the answer to my
problems.
We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot of great things about that diet. In fact I was thinking about trying it out the night before I read your post. It is so amazing how food can affect our bodies. Hope it works for you & me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.