My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Monday, March 8, 2010

Cabin Fever Craft Show...

Well the weekend has come and
gone, it was
a beautiful weekend here in
the NE,
first time in a long time.
We also had
the Craft Show that I was
trying to prepare
for.
I took some pictures of
our table
When we did this show last
year,
it turned out great. But I
really think
weather had something to do
with it.
Last year, it rained on/off
it was windy,
and yet the place was packed.
This year,
sun was shining, temp's were
in the low 50's
and the crowd was so very small.
So, I wasn't
happy this year. And what is funny
is I didn't
want to do it this year, mainly
because of
just getting over my surgery
and not
having the stamina to do anything
to prepare
for it. But that's ok, I still
had a good
time and we were invited to do
a couple of shows
this summer.
But now I can take it easy.
Today is
just beautiful out and I think
I may go
outside for a little bit
and walk
around the yard. I saw some
tulips
trying to peak out, YEA!!
Hope its
beautiful today where you're
at.

4 comments:

  1. Your table was lovely! Your bags are so pretty...and are those fabric flower brooches in the first picture? Cute!
    Sorry the crowds were sparse. You're probably right about the weather. I know I'm itchin' to get outside in the sun for awhile. :-)

    I hope recovery is still going well. I'm sure it will take a bit before you have your strength back fully.
    Have fun poking around the yard. I saw some hyacynth(sp?) popping through yesterday.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tables look beautiful !!!! Lovely handmades !!!
    Sorry that it didn't turned out as you expected, perhaps as you said the weather had to do with it, but how good that you still enjoyed it !
    Here is beautiful as well... FINALLY !!!
    I'm thinking of going for a walk with dd as well ... enjoy yours !
    btw ... Are those itty bitty clipboards on that basket ? So cute ! Do they fit a house to house record on it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the turnout wasn't as good but happy to hear you enjoyed yourself despite that fact! The tables look very inviting. =)
    The weather is beautiful here too! We are so enjoying the warmth and the sunshine!!
    Yes indeed take it easy and enjoy the wonderful weather!
    Thinking of you ~ Jesscia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! :)
    Glad you enjoyed it.

    So glad the weather is on its way to truly being spring-like. I can't wait till Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.