My Casa Bella

COME IN THE EVENING, OR COME IN THE MORNING;

COME WHEN YOU'RE LOOK'D FOR,

OR COME WITHOUT WARNING.

KISSES AND WELCOME YOU'LL FIND BEFORE YOU,

AND THE OFTENER YOU COME HERE

THE MORE I'LL ADORE YOU!

-Thomas Osbourne Davis



Welcome To My Casa Bella

My Casa Bella- means-my beautiful home- but it can mean so many other things. How you make your home a home. The sounds of children or pets playing. The aroma of scones in the oven or a lilac candle burning. The flowers blooming in your garden. The home grown vegetables ready to be picked. Grandma's quilt at the foot of the bed. A fire to curl up to with a good book. Or just a family spending time together with love, laughter and a good time.





















Monday, September 28, 2009

Crafts are Underway, FINALLY!!

Well today is a new day for me. I am finally moving around alot better, not 100% myself though, I still get those little threatening spasms if I'm standing too long, or sitting too much. It reminds me that at any moment, my back will go out again and right now I DO NOT NEED THAT! I've got a ton of things to do for the Craft Show coming up in 2 weeks, TWO WEEKS!! So last night I finished my journals and I am so happy with them. They're so much fun to make. I'll be wrapping them up for the show. Next are my handbags. I've got to get in there and finish them up. So today I'll do a little sewing. Not too much but enough to keep me from getting too behind. I really want to make aprons but realistically, not sure if I'll be able to. I got some really nice fabrics too for the aprons, but with what happend this past week, I'll be doing good to get all my bags done and ready to go. But we'll see, I'm not giving up yet. Not just yet anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.